2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I bought a laguna saw and it works great except for the chincy throat plate that came with it.1 month after the warranty was up it started warping, I contacted customer service several weeks later and told them the problem.

They asked for the serial number of the saw and I gave it to them and after about 10 calls I was told they would send a replacement one since it was so close to the end of warranty. I got a call saying they have the part and told me the price and I knew that couldn't be the correct part so I spoke with another service rep and they confirmed it was the wrong part.

After all was said and done they found the correct part but weren't willing to give to me for free nor a discount.Needless to say that was the last contact I've had with laguna, I found a much better replacement part at nearly half the price of their chincy part

Review about: Laguna Tools Table Saw.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Laguna Tools?

Comments

Laguna tools runs on fraud and disgusting customer service, from the owners who I think too stupid to run a company, the management like Steve Alvarez and sales people such as Jay Andrews and more.

Bunch of *** liars that will take your money and not deliver the product for months or send you a wrong part, they have no knowledge of their product and when you call back they blame you for ordering the wrong part.

I have sent emails to the dumb owners about my problems but did not get any response, same with products support.

I bought two machines from them and had problems with both, a CNC and a Laser machines and I will never make that mistake again. Their machines are made in China by Bodor Laser and you can buy them for half the price:

Bodor Laser

Jinan Bodor CNC Machines Co, Ltd www.bodor.com +8615662635951 I definitely do not and will not recommend Laguna Tools to anyone and will make sure to let all my woodworking friends know when I am at the craft shows and seminars.

Laguna Tools Products and Services