Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Laguna tools runs on fraud and disgusting customer service, from the owners who I think too stupid to run a company, the management like Steve Alvarez and sales people such as Jay Andrews and more. Bunch of *** liars that will take your money and not deliver the product for months or send you a wrong part, they have no knowledge of their product and when you call back they blame you for ordering the wrong part.

I have sent emails to the dumb owners about my problems but did not get any response, same with products support.

I bought two machines from them and had problems with both, a CNC and a Laser machines and I will never make that mistake again. Their machines are made in China by Bodor Laser and you can buy them for half the price: Bodor Laser Jinan Bodor CNC Machines Co, Ltd www.bodor.com +8615662635951 I definitely do not and will not recommend Laguna Tools to anyone and will make sure to let all my woodworking friends know when I am at the craft shows and seminars.

Review about: Laguna Tools Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

your Analogy is stupid Steve.

It is unfortunate and unfair to have your good name dragged through the mud without the proper facts being stated. Unfortunately we sometimes have to deal with delays and yes that can be frustrating for customers.

Tesla will be months late with there new car models that people put down deposits for a year ago. Apple has announced delays on the IPhone X because their suppliers cannot keep up. These delays are often unavoidable. The turning unit that he ordered was the correct part.

He purchased one of our smallest lasers and expected to etch a part that was too big for the machine. Every product has its limitations. We gave him a full refund on this part.

Laguna Tools strive to make every customer happy and we do make mistakes like every other company. Laguna Tools has been in business for 35 years and if anyone is concerned I could give them thousands of referral from happy customers.

Best regards,